All of us want our home to have appliances that work perfectly. You have to maintain them. For this, you need the Right HVAC repairs. Professional HVAC technicians take care of your air conditioner.
Repair Before It Gets Worse
If you ignore the warning signs that your AC needs repairs, the consequences can be costly. Your AC unit could break down completely, leaving you without air conditioning in the middle of a heatwave. Ignoring regular maintenance can also shorten the lifespan of your AC unit, leading to expensive premature replacements.
Instead of ignoring all the small hints, you can get your AC Repair Blue Ash, and save your money!
How can you say if your AC needs repair?
- If your air conditioner is making noises
- If your AC is switching on and off itself frequently
- If the utility bill is changing drastically
Whenever you notice any change in your AC, contact our air conditioner technicians in Cincinnati, OH.
Most Common AC Repairs
- Frozen Evaporator Coils: It happens when your air conditioner has improper airflow from your blower. The first step is to switch off your air conditioner. Let the system take time to thaw. It takes approximately 24 hours for the frozen coil to Thaw completely.
- Clogged Condensate Line: Condensate lines are to remove the extra water away from the air system. The condensate line gets clogged resulting in accumulating water in the pan. The line needs to be unclogged by throwing the water outside.
- Lukewarm Air Conditioning: If your Air Conditioner blows out warm air, it’s having trouble with a compressor, or maybe the refrigerant is low. There is also a possibility that your thermostat is in heat mode. You can switch to cool and check if the air conditioner blows cool air.
Most Unexpected AC Repairs
- Refrigerant Leaks: They are rare, but they do occur. Refrigerant is coolant. Depreciation can be a reason for your refrigerant to leak. A trained ac technician should fix and charge the system with the right amount of refrigerant.
- Non-Operative Thermostat: A thermostat is the remote control of your air conditioner. Without this, you have no power in your hands. It performs a vital role in HVAC. They are easy to notice if there is any problem with the thermostat. Make sure you never ignore and take the necessary steps required.
Get the best air conditioner services, look for an air conditioning installation near me or call us at (513) 386-7200.