HVAC Maintenance Plan In Lebanon, Cincinnati, and Springboro, OH And Surrounding Areas
Comfort Solutions is pleased to announce the brand new maintenance program; no more worry, stress or price increases! Lock yours in today.
Platinum + 3—Most Popular and BEST Value! $$$
This is your best value and worry-free program. Lock in your price for the next 3 YEARS with no price increase, no service fee, NO O.T. charges, 2 hour call booking window and 20% Discount on parts with $150.00 parts credit (no cash value) This plan includes 3 Merv 11 filters! Convenient 6 month payment plans. *payments as low as $97.00/month
Platinum + 2
Price locked in for 2 years, with a 3 month payment plan, 15% discount on all parts & 2 hour call booking window. No service fee, NO OT charges. *payments as low as $125.00/month
Platinum + 1
Price locked in for one year, reduced service charge.
ask about our financing with 0% interest. (certain credit restrictions apply.)
*Certain restrictions may apply, offer excludes oil furnaces, pricing is per complete system.
Platinum Service Agreement (PSA)
|16 POINT HEATING TUNE-UP||16 POINT COOLING TUNE-UP|
- Semi-annual planned maintenance at an affordable rate
- 15% discount on repairs
- 24 hour priority service/7 days per week/365 days per year
- Maintain highest efficiency of your heating and cooling equipment
- Extend equipment life
- Meets manufacturer’s requirements for Extended warranties
- Maintain safe and healthy indoor air quality
- Reduce the chance of high cost repairs
- Reduce likelihood of untimely breakdowns
- Peace of mind – we contact you to schedule
- Factory trained technicians
- Whole house Duct Cleaning at preferred rates
- Replacement equipment at preferred rates
- ** One year full warranty on replacement parts
(*Some conditions apply: No diagnostic charge with repair work or within 90 days of last visit Monday through Friday 8am-8pm. A service charge will apply if: no problem was found, out of fuel, fuel turned off, tripped breaker, blown fuses, thermostat set incorrectly, dirty filters, dirt in fuel or nozzle, clogged drain lines, declined repair from past service call or in any other circumstance beyond our control. **All repairs carry a one year parts and labor warranty. Some part warranties are limited to the remainder of the original manufacturer warranty.)
Thanks for signing up for a HVAC Maintenance Plan!