What is Geothermal Heating and Cooling ?
The technology relies on the fact that the earth (beneath the surface) remains at a relatively constant temperature throughout the year, warmer than the air above it during the winter and cooler in the summer. The earth absorbs about 47% of the sun's energy that reaches it, storing that energy in the ground. A geothermal system extracts that free energy for heating during winter. For cooling, the geothermal system removes heat from the home and dumps it into the cooler earth. This transfer of heat energy is done through a series of pipes buried in the ground, or sunk in a pond, or by using well water. Because a geothermal system simply moves heat instead of burning oil or natural gas to generate it, it's more energy-efficient.
Why should you select Geothermal as a solution?
- Cost savings – Generally, no other heating and cooling system offers lower operating costs, with savings up to 60% compared to ordinary systems.
- No outdoor A/C or heat pump reduces chance of weather related breakdown and is more aesthetically pleasing.
- Quiet operation – Unlike ordinary air conditioners and heat pumps, no outdoor unit is required. Lennox and Waterfurnace geothermal units use heavy–duty, fully–insulated cabinets for quiet operation. Quiet, soft starting variable speed blowers are used in many models.
- Tax credits
- Local utility rebates are available
- Environmental friendliness – Geothermal is a clean, green, and renewable technology.
Geothermal Heating and Air Conditioning Installation in Lebanon and all of Warren and Hamilton counties of Ohio.
Comfort Solutions is one of Lebanon Ohio's most knowledgeable geothermal heating and cooling companies. Comfort Solutions can install and service Geothermal Heating and Cooling units in Lebanon, Ohio and the surrounding area. Comfort Solutions can professionally install Geothermal Heating in homes, new construction, or commercial sites. Our friendly staff has the tools and expertise for you to benefit from Geothermal Heat and enjoy the savings on your utility Bills. Please call us today for more information.